Residential Buildings and Hotels
Residential Buildings and Hotels

In order to ensure the best possible environment in which to live or stay, noise needs to be controlled.  Buildings which are converted into residential use, and some new-build dwellings, require sound testing to show that they satisfy the performance requirements of Building Regulations 2000 Approved Document E Resistance to the Passage of Sound (ADE), only then will Building Control issue a final certificate.

Companies who undertake sound insulation testing under ADE should either be UKAS accredited or ANC registered.  Three members of our team are registered testers under the Association of Noise Consultants (ANC) Registration Scheme ensuring that testing will be carried out to the latest standards, using fully calibrated equipment. 

The team at Miller Goodall has the experience and expertise to assist you in designing your development to enable the sound insulation standards within ADE to be achieved.  We can either revise details already developed by the architect, or recommend possible construction designs which are capable of meeting the necessary performance requirements.

Return to our Home Page or Contact Us.

Website by JDC Communications Limited